What is cyber security?
…it’s more than just Anti Virus
We take cyber security very seriously. We know how critical your business systems are and how vulnerable they can be. Security breaches from cyber criminals, viruses, malware and even your employees can loose you hours of productivity. We offer varying degrees of security products and service to fit in with your business needs. Or you may wish to consider putting your business through a governance model such as IASME Gold or certify your company to the Cyber Essentials scheme.
Cyber security is a serious business with new and more sophisticated threats (including Crypto-malware) being developed to target your systems. New malware variants are released at a rate of 3,000 per minute, missing even a small percentage, can have a massive impact. We have chosen to partner with ESET® who, for 30 years, ESET® has been developing industry-leading IT security software and services for businesses and consumers worldwide. With solutions ranging from endpoint and mobile security, to encryption and two-factor authentication, ESET’s high-performing, easy-to-use products give consumers and businesses the peace of mind to enjoy the full potential of their technology. ESET unobtrusively protects and monitors 24/7, updating defences in real-time to keep users safe and businesses running without interruption.
Protect your business tools
Office 365’s standard security features leave users vulnerable to phishing, zero-day exploits, and other email-borne attacks. Essentials for Office 365 protects our customers against:
- Spam, Email-borne viruses, Email-based malware
- Phishing emails, Typosquatting
- Malicious links, Unsecured emails
- Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
Cloud to cloud backup for Office 365
By subscribing to Essentials for Office 365, you can eliminate the risk of items lost due to accidental or malicious deletion. Furthermore, you can also retain emails and files indefinitely in case users leave the organisation unexpectedly, all without having to purchase additional licenses. In addition to this you can also delete inactive user accounts to free up Office 365 user licenses quickly and easily.
The most important part of an organisations network is its firewall. Which is why we recommend products such as the NextGeneration Firewall from Meraki. This advanced network security solution provides robust protection to secure your network from advanced threats.
- Next Generation Firewall – Using layer 7 technology you can have complete control over the users, content, and applications in your network.
- Intrusion Prevention – Every network is a potential target for malicious attack; Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliances provide best-in-class, easily configurable intrusion prevention to protect yours.
- Content Filtering – Sophisticated content filtering enables the users of your network to enjoy the benefits of the Internet while remaining protected from inappropriate or harmful content, maintaining productivity and compliance with applicable business and regulatory requirements.
- Auto VPN – unique auto provisioning site-to-site VPN connects branches securely, without tedious manual VPN configuration. Leveraging the power of the cloud, MX Security Appliances configure, monitor, and maintain your VPN so you don’t have to.
- Failover & HA – Mission critical networks can’t afford downtime and disruption. Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliances support multiple layers of redundancy, ensuring WAN connectivity, appliance availability, and seamless failover for branch sites.
Audit your IT systems